Ready-to-go and brandable visuals for Month of the Military Child
Instructions: The first three images have space for your Parent Center logo, and once you brand it each one will read “Parent Center XYZ Supports Month of the Military Child”
The second set of four images can be used as-is.
- Select an image and right-click on it. Copy the image to your computer or “Save as” to save the image to your computer as a specific type of image file (the current format is .png, suitable for social media, website, or document use).
- To add your logo, use your preferred image-editing software, or paste the image into a PowerPoint slide or a Word document.
Social media posts and hashtags to celebrate Month of the Military Child (MoMC).
Click here to download all the posts as a Word document
Or, choose and copy from the options below to use in your social media or on your website:
- There are 1.2 million military children worldwide. Show your support for military children during April, the Month of the Military Child. #MoMC #kidsservetoo
- Military families with children who have special needs must develop a support system every time they move, in addition to changing schools, homes, and communities. Join us in showing your support for military children. #MoMC #kidsservetoo
- The average military child will move 6 to 9 times during their parents’ career. Show your support for military families this April, the Month of the Military Child. #MoMC #kidsservetoo
- Good partnerships between home and school help children adapt more easily to change. We support military children by helping military families who have a child with disabilities work with schools to meet their child’s educational needs. #MoMC #kidsservetoo
- Pack, Say Goodbye, Move, Repeat… Military children will say goodbye to more significant people by age 18 than the average person will in their lifetime. Please join us and show your support for military families. #MoMC #kidsservetoo
- Military families want their kids to feel at home wherever they live, and they know a good way to get to know people is through their local school. We help military parents whose child has disabilities build positive relationships with their child’s school and be a great advocate for their child’s educational needs. #MoMC #kidsservetoo
- Military kids are amazing! Navigating constant changes with resilience, their ability to bounce back is inspiring. We salute our military families. #MoMC #kidsservetoo
- We celebrate military kids, because they serve too! There’s a common saying about military families: “Military families serve too”. That’s really true, and no more so than for our military kids, who experience a degree of change that can be hard to imagine. We honor military kids and their parents for what they do in their daily lives for all of us. #MoMC #kidsservetoo
- Military families have their child’s well-being and education as top priorities. [Parent Center name] has resources for military families whose children are/have [insert appropriate text here]. Join us in supporting military kids this April, Month of the Military Child! #MoMC #kidsservetoo