To open a map, find the “Maps” tab below the logo area on our website, branchta.org. Hover over the tab to select your region’s map from the drop-down menu, or click on the tab to see a page of direct links to the regional maps.
Another way is to use the “Find Military Locations in Your State” map graphic on our website, and click on your State.
When you have opened your region’s Map page:
- To see installations and locations in your state , enlarge the map by clicking on the “plus” button in the lower left corner of the map.
- Use your mouse pointer to pull the map around until your state is in the frame.
- The map icons represent military locations and the yellow stars are Parent Centers. The key above the map shows how the icons are color coded by branch. Air Force is dark blue, Army is green, Marine Corps is red, Coast Guard is light blue and the Navy is battleship gray. See #5 to get installation information without color coded icons.
- Click on an icon to get information. A sidebar will open with information about the location and family support contacts.
- To get information on specific installations, or on remote programs in your state, click on the small square icon in the upper left corner of the map screen. The full interactive map will open in a new page. Now you can see a list of all states in your region on the left side of the screen. Scroll to find your state, and click on the “more” link to open the full list of installations and example locations.